Filed under: Uncategorized
Yesterday we added wait time forecasts for every day in the future that we have park hours for.
Today, we’re adding a way to briefly glance at a day’s wait times by park.
Check out the following pages (or click on the “Wait Times” tab on a park page):
- Magic Kingdom Wait Times
- Epcot Wait Times
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Wait Times
- Animal Kingdom Wait Times
What you’ll see is every attraction’s wait time estimates at 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, and 10pm (the last two if the park hours permit). Clicking on each attraction will take you to its full wait time forecast for the given day. We also list the park hours, and Crowd Calendar information on the right-hand side, as well as link to other useful pages on that day (including showtimes and overall crowd info).
Overall, we now have 4 levels of granularity to view our wait time estimates:
- Viewing a property across multiple dates: The WDW Crowd Calendar
- Viewing a property for a specific date: The WDW Crowd Calendar for 11/30/2010
- Viewing a park for a specific date: Magic Kingdom for 11/30/2010
- Viewing an attraction for a specific date: Big Thunder Mountain for 11/30/2010
Ultimately, we hope this will give you deeper insight into what the crowds will be like on your next trip!
Let us know if you have any questions or comments!