Filed under: Uncategorized
Note: 16 December, 2012 – This feature has been replaced by our computer optimized touring plans. You may now see current and predicted wait times at all attractions for any day through Lines and on our web site.
You know those days on your vacation when your group gets murderous looks at the mention of “touring plan?” Or when you just want to spend a few hours at a park? Well, that is what our cheat sheets are for. Cheat sheets are a visual representation of the best and worst times to visit a park’s attractions. You want to walk into the Magic Kingdom in the holiday rush at noon? We’ll give you a list of the attractions where you should encounter the shortest waits, which you should avoid, and which you should try to grab a FASTPASS for.
We have just updated the cheat sheets with our latest information.
- Removed FASTPASS recommendation for Stitch.
- Added more operating hours for Sum of All Thrills.
- Changed Nemo to green from not recommended excepted for noon to 4:00 on peak days.
- Replaced Playhouse Disney with Disney Junior.
- Replaced High School Musical Pep Rally with Disney Channel Rocks!
- Changed FASTPASS recommendations for Star Tours.
- Mermaid and Indy are FASTPASS Seasonally now.
- Reduced operating hours for Lights! Motors! Action! on non-peak days.
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug is no longer a FASTPASS attraction.