The Walt Disney World Resort is offering Annual Passholders the opportunity to see Disney’s new film John Carter for free on March 3 & 4, 2012, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park.
The film will be presented in large-screen 3D and is rated PG-13. The general plot: “Transplanted to Mars, a Civil War vet discovers a lush planet inhabited by 12-foot tall barbarians. Finding himself a prisoner of these creatures, he escapes, only to encounter a princess who is in desperate need of a savior.”
Passholders can sign up for available showings of the film – presented in the Premier Theater (behind the San Francisco facade on Streets of America in the Backlot) – by visiting either the Walt Disney World passholder website or by going directly to the sign-up page by clicking here.
Each individual passholder must be registered on the website for each showing. No guests are allowed. The fine print from Disney:
- Valid Passholder ID is required.
- Valid Theme Park Admission is required.
- Due to limited availability, sign-up is required.
- Please arrive at the Premier Theatre at Disney’s Hollywood Studios no earlier than 60 minutes and no later than 15 minutes prior to your movie screening.
- Each Guest must present a valid Passholder ID and printed voucher to be admitted. Guests over the age of 18 will also need to present a valid Government issued Photo ID.
- Entertainment and Events are subject to change without notice.
- No refreshments will be served.