Filed under: Crowd Blog
Similar to our recent post about adjusting dates for projected Halloween Parties at the Magic Kingdom, we have made some adjustments for the Christmas Parties based on recently released park hour schedules for November. On days when the Magic Kingdom is set to close at 7:00pm, we assume that a party will be scheduled.
Here is a list of the pending changes to the Crowd Calendar
- Halloween Party changed from November 1 to November 2
- Christmas Party changed from November 11 to November 12
- Christmas Party changed from November 13 to November 15
- Christmas Party changed from November 28 to November 29
- The projected dates for the remaining parties remain unchanged (November 6, 7, 9, 16, 25, 27, 30)
We had projected that there would be Christmas Parties early in November as there were in 2011, but the released park hours for November currently do not list a 7:00pm closing early in the month. We suspect this may change. We are therefore still projecting Christmas Parties to be scheduled on November 6 and 7, as well.