Wow! Hard to believe we are just a little over a month away from the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival! Lately, Disney has been releasing a TON of information about this year’s event, with some of the new food and beverages options announced earlier this week!
This year’s festival is once again sponsored by HGTV. With that come seminars with opportunities to see your favorite HGTV or DIY Network stars up close and personal. These presentations take place on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in the Festival Center (former Wonders of Life Pavilion) at noon and 3:00 pm.
The celebrity line up for this year is:
- March 8-10 – Chris Lambton, Going Yard
- March 15-17 – Chris Grundy, DIY Network’s Cool Tools
- March 22-24 – Egypt Sherrod, host of Property Virgins
- March 29-31 – Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney
- April 5-7 – Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms
- April 12-14 – Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves
- April 19-21 – Sara Peterson, Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine
- April 26-28 – Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms
- May 3-5 – Casey Noble, Design on a Dime
- May 10-12 – Dan Faires, HGTV.com, DanMade
- May 17-19 – David Bromstad, HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars
These presentations are included in your admission to Epcot during the event, which runs from March 6 – May 19.