With today being the first day of spring, Spring Break is right around the corner! (Wasn’t it just Christmas?!)
With that being said, a busy season is upon us, and over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios there is a great option for guests to get both a quick meal and reserved seating for Fantasmic!
The Taste of Hollywood to Go is a prepackaged meal that will be offered at the park from March 24 – April 4. There will be five different choices that guests can choose from. They are:
- hot fried chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- shrimp salad with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
In addition, there will be two kids options:
- turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with Ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar
- strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers, and an organic apple and cinnamon oatmeal bar
Meals will cost $15.99 for adults or $5.49 for kids ages 3-9. If a guest is using the Disney Dining Plan, it will be one quick service entitlement.
The pick up location will be at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner from 11 am – 8 pm. While reservations are not “required,” the option is only available on a first come, first served basis, so if you have not made reservations, make sure to check early to see if there is any availability. If you would like to make a reservation, call (407) WDW-DINE