We are slowly getting information about the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, in my opinion one of the best times of year at Walt Disney World.
Earlier this week, we found out who some of the new artists performing during the Eat to the Beat Concert Series were (along with a few new details for this year’s Food & Wine Festival). They include The Go-Gos, Edwin McCain, The Manhattan Transfer, Spin Doctors, and Christopher Cross.
Here is a look at when they, along with the other performers, will be taking the stage:
- Sept. 27-29 – Starship starring Mickey Thomas
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Go-Go’s
- Oct. 2-4 – Air Supply
- Oct. 5-6 – Sister Hazel
- Oct. 7-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 10-11 – Edwin McCain
- Oct. 12-13 – Manhattan Transfer
- Oct. 14-15 – Wilson Phillips
- Oct. 16-17 – The Pointer Sisters
- Oct. 18-20 – Night Ranger
- Oct. 21-23 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 24-25 – Survivor
- Oct. 26-27 – 38 Special
- Oct. 28-30 – Smash Mouth
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1 – Spin Doctors
- Nov. 2-3 – Christopher Cross
- Nov. 4-5 – Hanson
- Nov. 6-8 – Dennis DeYoung
- Nov. 9-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
The performances take place at the American Gardens Theater in the American Adventure Pavilion. Concert times are 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8:00 pm and are included with your park admission.