by Rikki Niblett on September 24, 2013
A few of Downtown Disney’s incredible restaurants will take part in Downtown Disney Foodtopia, which is set out to feature those restaurant’s most popular and notorious dishes.
The event, which is scheduled to run from October 1 – 31, will allow guests to experience a three course dinner for $30 at one of seven different options. (Or dine at Fulton’s Crab House, where the cost will be $60.) The restaurants that will be participating in Foodtopia are: Bongos Cuban Café, House of Blues, Paradiso 37, Planet Hollywood, Portobello, Splitsville, and Wolfgang Puck Café.
The dinner will include the three different courses, along with a non-alcoholic beverage. A sample look at what some of the dining options are:
- Paradiso 37: Entrees include options like blackened mahi sliders, a hearty beef burrito or chicken enchiladas served with a starter, as well as a dessert.
- Planet Hollywood: For entrees, choose from Celebrity BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, lasagna, or their Southwest Salad.
- Splitsville: Here, guests can choose from eight appetizers, as well as 10 entrees options, with a brownie and ice cream for dessert.
- Wolfgang Puck Café: Starters include garlic and white bean hummus, a Caesar salad or butternut squash soup. Entrees are pesto chicken, crispy pork loin or spaghetti Bolognese. Desserts choices are key lime pie, carrot cake or a brownie sundae.
- Fulton’s Crab House: Choose from either shrimp cocktail, steamed clams and mussels or jumbo lump crab cake to start. Meal options include a whole Rhode Island lobster, cioppino or filet mignon. For dessert, the choices are a Tollhouse Cookie sundae, key lime pie or a root beer float.
In addition, guests who make a reservation for Downtown Disney Foodtopia will have the ability to save 20% on tickets to Cirque du Soleil’s La Nouba.
Foodtopia will take place from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm nightly during the month, and reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. You can make your reservation by calling (407) WDW-DINE. Reservations for this event can be made as early as Saturday, September 28.