Are you thinking about New Year’s Eve yet? Well, I bet now you are!
If you will be in Walt Disney World during the New Year festivities this year, Disney has recently released that a few restaurants will help guests celebrate 2014 with style. Guests can choose from over a dozen different restaurants, each one offering special dining experiences with featuring showcase menus.
- The Tomorrowland Terrace will feature a New Year’s Eve fireworks dinner and dessert party
- At the Germany Pavilion, Biergarten is offering both lunch and dinner options
- La Hacienda de San Angel in Mexico is showcasing a special New Year’s Eve dinner
- Canada’s Le Cellier Steakhouse will see three different seatings
- Recently refurbished, Monsieur Paul in France will offer seatings throughout the entire day
- At Disney’s BoardWalk, enjoy dining at the Flying Fish Cafe
- Guests who dine at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa can choose from Citricos, Victoria & Albert’s and Narcoossee’s
- At, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, California Grill will be the place to go to ring in the New Year. For New Year’s Day, be sure to check out Chef Mickey’s for brunch
- Boma – Flavors of Africa, found at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, will offer up a New Year’s Day breakfast
- At Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, guests can have a special lunch or dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe
If you would like to experience one of these special New Year’s offerings, be sure to call (407) WDW-DINE to schedule your reservation.