To help alleviate dining crowds at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week, the park is adding a few extra options for guests to choose from.
The first is the “Taste of Hollywood” To Go Meals. These are special boxed meals that include reserved seating for Fantasmic! The cost per meal is $15.99 for adults and $5.49 for kids ages 3 -9. Meals can be picked up at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner anytime from 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Meal options include:
- California and tuna sushi roll with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus, and chocolate cake
- Shrimp salad with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Hot fried chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots, and warm apple crisp
- Veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, tabbouleh, and chocolate cake
For kids, the options are:
- Turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with Ranch dip, strawberry yogurt, and a seven-layer cookie bar
- Strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers and an organic apple cinnamon and oatmeal bar
Guests can choose which Fantasmic! show to attend, but seating is on a first come, first served basis.
The meals are available from now until January 5. Entrees can also be purchased using one quick service entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan. Reservations should be made up to 24 hours in advance by calling (407) WDW-DINE. Guests may check for day of availability, but it isn’t guaranteed.
In addition, the Streets of America section of the park will see lunchtime visits from two food trucks recently deployed to Downtown Disney. Both the Superstar Catering truck and the World Showplace of Flavors truck are serving from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. from December to January 4.