Last year, at the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival, Disney introduced the Garden Marketplaces, which offered up small bites of delectable treats and beverages with a focus on fresh ingredients. For 2014, they will be returning under a new name – Outdoor Kitchens.
The booths are similar to what you would see at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival booths. This year, there will be eleven kitchens total, all found around the World Showcase Promenade.
Quite a few booths will be returning from last year, such as the Florida Fresh booth and The Smokehouse. There is also a handful of new stops, including Urban Farm Eats.
Here is the full list of all the Outdoor Kitchens that will be featured during this year’s festival:
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico Pavilion)
- Enjoy flavors like savory tacos and fruity cocktails.
Lotus House (China Pavilion)
- Dine on a variety of Chinese cuisine, like popular street foods and pearl tapioca bubble tea.
Florida Fresh (Germany Pavilion)
- Savor fresh Florida ingredients that are grown and produced locally.
Primavera Kitchen (Italy Pavilion)
- Sample some of this country’s many flavors like caprese, manicotti, torte di ricotta and Italian wines.
The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews (American Adventure Pavilion)
- Celebrate the truly American tradition of barbeque, paired with craft brews from across the country.
Hanami (Japan Pavilion)
- Hanami is a traditional custom of enjoying the beauty of flowers. Take in the gorgeousness while enjoying delicate bites and refreshing beverages.
Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco Pavilion)
- Discover the tastes on North African spices which will be paired with fresh ingredients, as well as Moroccan beer and wine.
Fleur de Lys (France Pavilion)
- Indulge your senses in France’s most magnificent culinary masterpieces.
Buttercup Cottage (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Delight in afternoon tea offerings and fresh garden flavors.
Pineapple Promenade (Canada Pavilion)
- Eat up (quite literally) as you try all kinds of treats featuring delicious and juicy pineapples.
Urban Farm Eats
- Taste treats from this booth’s all natural menu, with dishes that have been cultivated entirely from the soil.
Specific menus have not yet been released, but we’ll keep you posted when they are!
The Epcot Flower & Garden Festival is scheduled to run from March 5 – May 18, 2014.