During the Holiday Season at Walt Disney World, many restaurants that are often closed or that offer up limited menus during the majority of the year will be open fully to accommodate the exceptionally busy time period. Such is the case with Tortuga Tavern, which is found in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom.
From December 21 – January 4, this pirate themed restaurant, which normally serves Mexican fare, will be open for dinner with an Island Dinner Buffet. The tropical themed feast will serve delicious dishes including:
- Ocean harvest chowder with crackers
- Lush garden greens with lite vinaigrette, Black Pearl balsamic dressing and ranch
- Gulf grilled vegetable pasta salad
- Shipwrecked tomato, mozzarella and basil salad
- Sea salted green beans
- Caribbean spiced sweet potato wedges
- Treasures of mac and cheese
Read the rest of this entry »
Minor updates to the adult Magic Kingdom touring plans are complete. These changes reflect the elimination of the Jungle Cruise FASTPASS quirk, and the closure of the Timekeeper attraction. The remainder of the Magic Kingdom touring plans should be done over this weekend.