The Crowd Tracker: Get Email Updates When The Crowd Calendar Changes

TouringPlans.com is proud to introduce a new feature included with a premium subscription: The Crowd Tracker (see Disneyland and Walt Disney World trackers).

The Crowd Tracker allows users to select their specific travel dates from the Crowd Calendar and monitor changes to them. If the crowd levels or recommended parks change, an email will be sent (maximum one email per 24 hours). The email will inform users of increases or decreases greater than 1 point for individual parks or the resort as a whole, as well as changes at Walt Disney World in recommended parks/parks to avoid.

To select days to track, go to the Disneyland Crowd Calendar or the Walt Disney World Crowd Calendar and click on the date to track. In the upper right corner, select “Track This Day.” Repeat this process for each day to be tracked.

To view tracked days, from the Crowd Calendar page, click on the “Crowd Tracker” tab in the left bar. This page will show tracked days, their crowd levels and park recommendations, and personal Crowd Tracker stats (number of emails, number of days tracked).

Changes to the forecasts occur for many reasons including changes to park hours, wait time data collected, and other information. TouringPlans.com provides this information to help guests plan the best possible vacation.

Over 25,000 days have been tracked using the Crowd Tracker so far… have you used it yet? What do you think?

12 thoughts on “The Crowd Tracker: Get Email Updates When The Crowd Calendar Changes

• February 28, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Love the new addition! Thanks for all your hard work! Can’t wait to use it for my next trip.

• February 28, 2011 at 7:49 pm

I am liking the Crowd Tracker. One suggestion is under the Tracker Stats in addition to the “Number of E-mails Sent” could you add the date that the last e-mail was sent? I will check into the tracker once a week or so and often I forget what the number of e-mails was the last time I logged in, so I’m wondering if I missed an e-mail or not.

• March 1, 2011 at 12:25 am

Great new feature! Thanks for always adding new and useful stuff. You guys rock!

• March 1, 2011 at 1:15 am

I have been loving the crowd tracker! I stumbled across it awhile ago when we were thinking about a trip to Disneyland, and it has been great. Confession time…I started to put in about every day of the year, but managed to stop myself. However, I do keep going back and adding days. I may have to find a support group to help me with my little crowd tracker addiction! 😉

• March 1, 2011 at 7:46 am

Great addition! Just added our upcoming trip to WDW.

• March 1, 2011 at 9:05 am

I love this feature. It came in very handy while planning our trip this past January and while we were there.

Now if only someone could have the same service for park hours…

• March 5, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I like the crowd tracker. We are going spring break and it has emailed me 3 times in the last two months. Probably because Disney has been tweaking the park hours. This is my 3rd spring break in a row and for the first time MK will be opening at 8am.

• March 5, 2011 at 11:44 pm

OMG! I am so excited about this new tool! I just added our upcoming travel dates to the crowd tracker and can’t wait to try this out. I am an uber-planner and this tool is perfect for me. Thanks so much!

• March 20, 2014 at 10:56 am

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author
    for your site. You have some really great posts
    and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to
    take some of the load off, I’d love to write some material for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.
    Thank you!

• March 24, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Despite the annoyance, it is better to be safe than find out later
    that your bank account has been drained. If you use Pay
    – Pal extensively to accept payments online,
    the Pay – Pal debit card is a convenient means to spend
    the funds directly from your account. They are not directly deposited into the merchants checking
    account.

Also visit my web-site; generateur argent paypal gratuit