Just a quick note – the New Year’s Eve event at DisneyQuest is sold out. If you’re curious about the event in general, Disney still has the website for it up.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with an exciting evening of fun, games and dancing at DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive theme park in the Downtown Disney area. Discover 5 floors fueled by electronic Disney innovation and imagination—including virtual reality, 3D encounters and classic video games—and ring in the New Year.
Your fun-filled evening includes:
- Access to all DisneyQuest attractions and video games, including Virtual Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear’s Astroblasters and CyberSpace Mountain
- A DJ dance party, complete with party favors
- A New Year’s Eve countdown and a confetti drop at midnight
- A coupon for a personal pizza, hot dog, kid’s hamburger or a chicken Caesar wrap, as well as chips and a fountain soda at FoodQuest
It’s a fun-filled celebration that’s sure to delight every member of the family—from younger Guests to the young-at-heart.
As far as we know right now, the following not-in-a-theme-park events are still available as an alternative:
- At Cirque du Soleil, located at Downtown Disney, all guests attending the December 31 performances will receive a limited-edition Walt Disney World/Cirque trading pin. Shows are at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. For pricing contact 407-WDW-SEAT.
- Registered guests at select Disney resort hotels will be treated to music and entertainment. At Narcoosee’s restaurant (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa), for instance, there will be a four-course dining experience for $149, plus DJ, balloon artist and special fireworks viewing at 8:30 and 11:51.
- Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort offers a special-ticket New Year’s Eve party from 8 p.m.-2 a.m. with video DJ Tony Zapulla.