The TouringPlans.com Crowd Calendars for Walt Disney World and Disneyland are based on hundreds of thousands of wait times collected inside Disney Parks over the past 10 years and our own mathematical models of how the parks actually work.
For each park (and for each resort, as a whole) we calculate objective, transparent daily rankings (which we call “crowd levels”) on a scale of 1 to 10. And since these crowd levels are linked to wait times, we thought the Crowd Calendars would more clearly describe the crowds if they also displayed a few predicted wait times
This is where we need your help. How can we best display wait times on the Crowd Calendars?
In particular, we’d like to know:
- Whether showing one attraction per park adequate, or does having a few give you a better sense of the park’s activity?
- What color schemes show the data best?
- Are small fonts acceptable for the wait times?
Please look at the samples below and vote for your favorite. Also feel free to offer other suggestions in the comments section. Thanks for making TouringPlans.com even more useful!
- Option C (50%, 317 Votes)
- Option D (35%, 226 Votes)
- Option A (10%, 65 Votes)
- Option B (5%, 31 Votes)
Total Voters: 639