The Sounds Like Summer concert series is returning, yet again, starting this June. These fun concerts take place at Epcot’s America Gardens Theatre, which is found at the American Adventure Pavilion. These concerts feature tribute band performers that are extremely talented, singing classic songs you know and love.
Seven acts will light up the stage this year. Each band will perform for a week at a time. This year’s concert line up includes:
- June 8-14: Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles
- June 15-21: Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey Tribute Band
- June 22-28: Good Vibrations – A Tribute to The Beach Boys
- June 29-July 5: Don’t Look Back – Boston Tribute Band
- July 6-12: Stayin’ Alive – A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- July 13-19: Slippery When Wet – The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute
- July 20-26: 2U – A Tribute to U2
Show times are at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m., with the exception of July 4, when show times are at 5:15 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m., and 9 p.m. Do keep in mind that shows are subject to change.
Best of all, the Sounds Like Summer concerts are included with Epcot admission.