2015 Disney Dining Plan Information Released

Disney Dining Plan
©Disney

Earlier today, it was mentioned by Len on the TouringPlans forums that the 2015 Disney Dining Plans informational brochures had officially been released in PDF format. (A quick heads up: the 2015 Vacation Packages will be available starting on Wednesday, July 30.)

The actual details of the 2015 Disney Dining Plans haven’t changed from 2014, meaning that guests will still receive the same number of entitlements that were available under the 2014 Plans. RapidFill refillable mugs will also continue to be offered with the 2015 Disney Dining Plans.

One thing to keep in mind is that while this information has been released, the brochures do not yet contain a complete listing of all restaurants that will eventually be available on the 2015 Disney Dining Plans. Some restaurants that are not owned by Disney still need to negotiate their contracts, and this may not happen until late in 2014, at which time the brochures will be revised. This is true for many of the Downtown Disney restaurants, as well as a majority of the Epcot restaurants. So, if you don’t see your favorite restaurant listed, don’t panic just yet! It will likely be added later, especially if it participated in the 2014 Disney Dining Plan.

Here are the latest files for you to peruse:

If you are planning a trip for 2015 and you want to know if the Disney Dining Plan is a good value for your family, visit our Disney Dining Plan page to find out more.

Rikki Niblett

I am a co-host of the Be Our Guest Podcast and do lots of other fun Disney stuff all around the interwebs! You can follow me on Twitter or Instagram at @RikkiNibs or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/rikkinibs

9 thoughts on “2015 Disney Dining Plan Information Released

• July 28, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Looking at the 2015 regular DDP, I dont see Coronado having any quick service restuarants? Does the pepper market not particpate in the dining plan or is this just an oversight? Thanks.

• July 28, 2014 at 5:14 pm

my guess is, The Pepper Market may not be included in 2015. I was there this year and The Pepper market was offering a buffet style quick service.that had not offered that in years pass. 2012 was the first year i remember them offering a buffet style meal. Maybe it got over popular

• July 28, 2014 at 7:00 pm

I would suspect that it will eventually be added, but just isn’t currently listed yet. (Like I mentioned above, the list is not a full and complete list.)

• July 29, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. I just assumed since it was at a disney resort that it was owned by disney and not an outside company.

• July 28, 2014 at 4:12 pm

I dont see it on the Quick service plan either…

• July 28, 2014 at 8:51 pm

Pepper Market is a restaurant that’s run independently of Disney so I’m sure they are still negotiating contracts. It’s one of the restaurants that’s frequently asked about (if it will continue being offered on the dining plan) but hopefully they’ll participate again this year. I remember last year it took a while for the brochure to be completed.

• July 29, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Am I reading the brochures correctly? On the regular Dining Plan you get an entree, dessert and drink for each table service meal, and on the Deluxe Dining Plan you get appetizer, entree, dessert and drink?

• July 30, 2014 at 10:07 am

Yup, it’s been like that for bunch of years now =)

• July 30, 2014 at 11:34 am

Thanks! Lol, I guess I never really paid that much attention!