One of the most magical things about Disney World is that there is something to see everywhere you look! But just how much do you actually stop and look? If you’re up for a challenge, I have one for you. Whether you consider yourself a Magic Kingdom Master, or you would just like something extra fun to do at the park, I invite you to try this Magic Kingdom Scavenger Hunt!
I have photos of 15 things that you may or may not have noticed at the Magic Kingdom park and it’s up to you to find them. Don’t worry if you get stuck, there is a hint for each one. Also, to make things a little more interesting, especially if you’re the competitive type, finding each item is worth a certain number of points. The higher the points, the harder it may be to locate. For those of you aiming high, a perfect score is exactly 30 points.
So there are two ways you can use this Magic Kingdom Scavenger Hunt. First of all, you take this scavenger hunt to the Magic Kingdom yourself and see how many of the following you can find. It’s an interesting way to pass the time when you’re waiting in line or when the park is crowded, and is sure to make you appreciate the little Disney touches. It’s also a fun activity for the kids. Another way to use this scavenger hunt is to take a guess from home on where to find the following and see how many points you can win! If you get stumped, there is an answer key at the end of the post, so don’t scroll too far if you want to avoid spoilers.
Are you ready? Let’s start!
15. At which attraction’s queue can you find this Wheel of Peril? (2 Points)
Hint: Whoever would be brave enough to risk a ride on the Wheel of Peril is probably a little goofy!
14. Where in the Magic Kingdom can you find this note left by Mickey Mouse? (2 Points)
Hint: This little scene can be found behind a pane of glass and isn’t too far from Cinderella Castle.
13. Where can you find these exotic broken tiles? (1 Point)
Hint: Watch out for the spitting camels!
12. Any idea for where to find this ship’s wheel while at the Magic Kingdom? (3 Points)
Hint: The ship’s wheel is somewhere in both Liberty Square and Fantasyland. Are you confused yet?
11. Where in the park can you find this unique water fountain? (1 Point)
Hint: This wrecked fountain is not part of our world…
10. Do you know where this little Magic Kingdom bird can be found? (2 Points)
Hint: He loves the sunshine and the trees!
9. How good of a tracker are you? See if you can guess which area of the Magic Kingdom bears this footprint! (2 Points)
Hint: It’s home to both the old and the new!
8. Donald looks especially cranky here. Does anyone have any idea why or where? (1 Point)
Hint: This attraction had tendency to “pop” right off the screen!
7. Where you can find this wall while at the Magic Kingdom? (3 Points)
Hint: The lines of people along this wall have been known to be very long this past year.
6. What object at the Magic Kingdom bears this sweet plaque? (3 Points)
Hint: This is where you make a wish, but I’m not talking about a star.
5. Just where you can you find this Magic Kingdom resident? ( 1 Point)
Hint: You may have to turn a corner to find this sporting gentleman.
4. Where in the Magic Kingdom can you wish upon a star day or night? ( 3 Points)
Hint: Make sure to wash your hands! Mother knows best!
3.Where should you look to find these perfectly royal chandeliers? (2 Points)
Hint: This particular hall is fit for a princess, don’t you think?
2. Where you can find this cannon at the Magic Kingdom? (1 Point)
Hint: A certain Sparrow has been known to call this particular attraction home!
1. So this last item on the Magic Kingdom Scavenger Hunt is my favorite and it’s a little different than the others. Instead of finding what’s in this picture, can you find where this photo was taken? (3 Points)
Hint: You will have to think high to find this place, but you’re often welcomed in by the ringing of a bell.
So that concludes this Magic Kingdom Scavenger Hunt! Are you planning on taking this scavenger hunt to the park or did you try it from home? If you think you know every inch of the Magic Kingdom and tried from home, be sure to leave a comment so I know your score! However, if you’re planning on trying out this scavenger hunt at the park, you probably want to skip the the next paragraph as it contains the answers. I would suggest skipping the comments for now too!
Answers: 15. The queue for the Barnstormer. 14. The window of Sir Mickey’s store. 13. Adventureland pavement surrounding the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. 12. The second floor of Columbia Harbor House. 11. In the queue for Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid. 10. Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland. 9. Storybook Circus pavement. 8. The gift shop at Mickey’s Philharmagic in Fantasyland. 7. In the queue for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. 6. Cinderella Wishing Well found to right of Cinderella Castle 5. Casey outside of Casey’s Corner on Main Street, USA. 4. The ceiling of the Tangled bathrooms. 3. The ceiling in a hallway of Princess Fairytale Hall. 2. Queue for Pirates of the Caribbean. 1. Second-floor window of Columbia Harbour House facing the Tangled tower.