Free 2017 Disney Planning DVDs Now Available

Free Disney 2017 planning DVDs are available now.
Free Disney 2017 planning DVDs are available now.

This is a sponsored post. TouringPlans receives a commission on each free DVD requested through the ad in this article. The revenue goes to travel and research for our blog and site.

The Walt Disney Travel Company has released its 2017 planning DVD. The DVD is free to anyone who requests it. And even if you don’t have a DVD player (because it’s 2016, and who does?), signing up will get you a link to stream the content online.

The free DVD is a fun way to get excited for your upcoming vacation or even help you get your Disney fix if you don’t have a trip planned.

Check out this page for more information. And, hey, thanks for supporting the blog.

Laurel Stewart

Laurel has been visiting Walt Disney World since 1971 when she was negative-15 years old and running the Disney races since 2007. Her favorite attraction is Big Thunder Mountain.

12 thoughts on “Free 2017 Disney Planning DVDs Now Available

• December 6, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Hi Laurel,
    I’m not seeing the link to sign up for the DVD.

• December 6, 2016 at 6:43 pm

If you’re running an ad blocker you won’t see it. Unfortunately, we have no control over the ad host and there’s no direct link.

• December 6, 2016 at 7:14 pm

Same issue here – can’t see a link.
    I’m not running any particular special ad blockers. If the link doesn’t show when someone just has basic antivirus stuff going then I think something has gone wrong somewhere!
    Appreciate it’s probably nothing to do with your wonderful blog.

• December 6, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Same here. Just basic ad blocking, but couldn’t see the link. I tried, wanted you guys to get the credit!

• December 7, 2016 at 7:44 am

Help, I’m trying to access from the UK. I appreciate that they can’t send DVD here but not sure why I can’t see/access the link. After all it’s just a video. Does anyone know the URL?

• December 7, 2016 at 8:06 am

I turned off my ad blocker on the video link page only, reloaded the page, and the link displayed. I was able to view the video without a problem. (Using Firefox with AdBlock Plus enabled). Hope this helps.

• December 7, 2016 at 12:28 pm

I got through after turning off my ad blocker, however, I got the 2016 version for Disneyland . Started out talking about celebrating the 60th anniversary all year. Can’t tell on the WDW version, but the MK video starts out the same as the 2015 version with the sweet old lady who works at BBB. Don’t know if that’s been updated or not since then, I’m sure they reuse a lot of the same content. Didn’t watch more. Hopefully you made a few coins by my clicking. 🙂 Love the work on this site and Lines.

• December 8, 2016 at 2:07 am

Alas, earwax… Turned off both blockers I have but nothing appeared. Oh well!

• December 8, 2016 at 6:45 am

I would be happy with a text version of the link address and copy/pasting that in my browser’s address bar.

• December 9, 2016 at 7:27 pm

I e-mailed Disney and got this reply: “At this time, orders for our pre-arrival planning DVD are currently on hold. We recommend checking back with us at a later time.”

• December 18, 2016 at 2:42 am