Walt Disney World Discount Released Today

Save on your next Disney vacation

Just the details – book or rebook now as availability is limited.

Up to 25% off rooms. Available for room-only and packages.

Travel: May 28 to August 31, 2017.

Book: March 27 to July 14, 2017.

Some dates will be blocked. No Grand Villas, Bungalows at the Polynesian, campsites, or Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation. Highest discounts at select Deluxe and DVC properties. Other resorts will be lower.

Contact Disney or your travel agent to book or rebook. Availability is limited.

Thanks for Small World Vacations, Storybook Destinations, and Stephanie Hudson at MEI who all let us know!

Laurel Stewart

Laurel has been visiting Walt Disney World since 1971 when she was negative-15 years old and running the Disney races since 2007. Her favorite attraction is Big Thunder Mountain.

18 thoughts on “Walt Disney World Discount Released Today

• March 27, 2017 at 11:41 am

I think the dates might be wrong, the Disney web site is listing the promotion as valid for stays starting May 28th, not March 28th.

• March 27, 2017 at 3:13 pm

I called Disney today and tried to book the 25% off package for our all ready booked vacation in early August. Actually it would be 15% off because we are staying at POR and I was told that we were not eligible for the discount because we have 7 day park tickets and you have to have 4 day park tickets to be eligible. I was not completely sure I was being given the correct information though.

• March 27, 2017 at 3:38 pm

You could just downgrade to 4 day tickets, and upgrade when you get there.

• March 27, 2017 at 5:50 pm

That’s true. We could do that but then I think we would not be able to book all our fast passes for all of our in park days at the 60 day mark. It would be a good idea though for someone who was more interested in getting a discount than in booking all the hard to get fast passes.

• March 28, 2017 at 8:40 am

Ooo, forgot about that! And that’s an important thing!

• March 28, 2017 at 12:34 pm

We booked with length of stay tickets and received the room discount.

• March 27, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Does this apply if you book through a DVC rental or just through Disney?

• March 27, 2017 at 5:09 pm

DVC rentals (as in booking with a 3rd party using someone else’s points) are an entirely different reservation system. This is only for cash reservations made directly with Disney.

• March 27, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Or booked with Disney on your behalf by your travel agent.

• March 27, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Can I get the discount with military room rates for the pop Century resort

• March 28, 2017 at 7:11 am

The discount can’t be combined with other discounts.

• March 27, 2017 at 8:47 pm

Thanks to the TP alert on my dashboard this morning, I rebooked my vacation, got a nicer room, and saved hundreds of dollars. Thanks! I likely wouldn’t have noticed the deal in a timely way otherwise at this point in my planning. The subscription was already more than worth it, but that certainly was a very nice bonus.

• March 28, 2017 at 7:11 am

Awesome!

• March 29, 2017 at 9:12 am

We have the fun and Sun deal already. Is this a better deal?

• March 29, 2017 at 9:41 am

No, same discount, different dates.