I’m starting a new column ya’ll!
Every week, I’ll be giving you the 411 on all the happenings going on at Walt Disney World!
Park hours? Check. Crowd Levels? Check. Special events? Check!
All you need to do is meet me here every Thursday for your weekly preview. Now let’s get started!
- iCan the Showbot will be featured at Magic Kingdom park now through late August. Head to Tomorrowland (in the Rockettower Plaza area) to snap a photo!
- Have you witnessed “Disney Movie Magic” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? This show uses projection mapping on the front of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre to dazzle guests with nostalgic scenes from iconic Disney films. Experience this show-stopper nightly throughout the summer.
- Boogie to the “Beat the Heat DJ Dance Party” at Disney Springs! Enjoy music and dancing between Earl of Sandwich and Once Upon a Toy from 1:00pm – 5:00pm, and 6:00pm – 10:00pm.
- Also at Disney Springs, starting July 15 and running through July 30, it’s time for Christmas in July. Santa will be there for photos (dressed for summer, of course), and there will be holiday decorations and holiday food and drink available for purchase.
For more information about crowd levels, click here!
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- The Hall of Presidents
- Mission: SPACE (Green and Orange)
Did we miss any news? Let us know about it in the comments. See you next week!