Angela Dahlgren

As the host of TouringPlansTV, Angela produces weekly videos on our TouringPlans YouTube channel. When she's not talking about the happiest place on earth, she spends her time entertaining her own little Minnie and Mickey Mouse. You can find her on twitter @AngelaDahlgren or via email - angela@touringplans.com

6 thoughts on “TouringPlans Room Finder + Video

• August 15, 2017 at 10:22 am

Angela, are “ground floor” and “quiet” mutually exclusive in the Room Finder?

• August 15, 2017 at 3:53 pm

JoAnn,

In my experience with ground floor rooms (particularly at the value resorts), they are much louder than upper level rooms.

Thank you for watching!

Angela

• August 15, 2017 at 10:49 pm

I don’t think they are mutually exclusive. Searching only for “quiet” rooms at POFQ, I was able to find some quiet rooms on the first floor of some buildings. It just might be a tougher combo to find.

• August 16, 2017 at 8:02 am

Thanks for doing that Search, Sarah. That led me do a search in all the Value resorts, where I usually stay. There are 6 rooms that came up “quiet” and “ground floor” in All Star Sports (surprisingly!) but 0 in all the other Value resorts. Although, thankfully, I’ve never yet had a problem at Pop Century or Music.

• August 16, 2017 at 9:22 am

That’s a great point Sarah. I should have mentioned that the value room I stayed in was on the outside ground floor where all the carts and employees walked by throughout the night and earlier morning.

French Quarter seems to be an overall quiet resort which is one of the reasons I love it so much!

• August 16, 2017 at 8:15 am

Thanks for doing that Search, Sarah. That led me to search all the Value resorts, where I usually stay. All Star Sports had 6 “quiet” and “ground floor” rooms (surprisingly!) but all the other Values had 0. Thankfully, I haven’t yet had a problem at Pop Century or Music, and hope that continues!