Toy Story Mania is returning to full operation, and what’s the word on Whispering Canyon? Get your Walt Disney World news right here!
- Changes are being made to the dining experience at Whispering Canyon. Check out Rikki’s article for the details.
- As of May 16, there’s a new menu at The Diamond Horseshoe, a quick-service venue at Magic Kingdom park. Look out for new sandwiches such as Beef Brisket and Grilled Chicken Thigh with BBQ mayo, and the Smoked BBQ Pulled Pork Platter.
- Good news! All three Toy Story Mania tracks are returning to full operation May 20. This means that guests will once again be able to make FastPass+ reservations for this popular attraction.
- The Minnie Vans have expanded to ALL Walt Disney World resort hotels! This transportation service is offered from 6:30 am to 12:30 am and costs a $25 flat fee.
- The Friendship Boats are closed temporarily as of May 7. This transportation service is for guests staying at the Epcot area resorts, and the closure is due to a bridge refurbishment. At the time of this article, Disney has not yet released a completion date.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Incredible Tomorrowland Expo (Re-opens 5/25)
What are your thoughts on Disney taking the energy level down a notch at Whispering Canyon? Let me know in the comments!