If you’re visiting during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and looking to attend some of the premium dining events that are offered, tomorrow is the day. These events all go on sale tomorrow! Hooray!
Here are just some of the premium events that you will be able book for this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival:
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef: During this two-hour event that includes a brunch buffet, Guests will be able see some of their favorite culinary personalities. While enjoying a meal inspired by the VIP guest’s favorite dishes, attendees will be part of an in-depth question-and-answer session featuring kitchen tips, tricks and insights. Finally, Guests will be able to enjoy a sparkling wine toast and an exclusive meet-and-greet photo opportunity.
- Food & Beverage Pairing: Learn from the pros at these 45-minute sessions, held each Friday to Sunday. Enjoy a collaboration between the featured chef and beverage presenter, pick up a few tips, and taste the demonstrated dish and beverage pairing.
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series Dining Packages: Get ready to see some of your favorite artists from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, and beyond. There will be plenty of newcomers this year including Vertical Horizon, 98 Degrees, and MercyMe, as well as old standbys like Hanson, Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, Boyz II Men, and yes, Kenny G will be back again. (So get ready for that smooth saxophone…)
- Epcot Signature Dining Events: Enjoy an exclusive, immersive and tasty dining experience at a World Showcase restaurant.
- Party for the Senses: Wine, dine and dance at this unforgettable event.
- Cheese Seminars: Sample the world’s most flavorful varieties with wine, beer or cocktails.
- Beverage Seminars: Get schooled in wine, beer and spirits at fascinating sessions led by industry specialists.
- Culinary Demonstrations: Sharpen your kitchen skills with an assortment of tips and tricks from food industry pros.
- Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!: Working side-by-side with chefs, beverage experts and other kitchen wizards, attendees can roll up their sleeves for a hands-on lesson that teaches one of many different culinary and beverage skills.
Be sure to book your Epcot Food and Wine Festival Premium Event reservations by calling 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378) or by visiting EpcotFoodFestival.com. You can do so starting at 7:00 a.m.