We’ve got great news for Annual Passholders and some early booking for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. For your Walt Disney World weekly preview, read on!
- Silver & Weekday Select Passholders: Your blockout dates have been lifted until June 29. Rejoice and get to the parks ASAP!
- Gold, Platinum, & Platinum Plus Passholders: Bring a friend or family member to Walt Disney World using a 1-day park hopper ticket for just $79 (plus tax). This offer runs until June 29.
- Annual Passholders are receiving special offerings now through June 29. These include a 20% discount at Hollywood & Vine (located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios) and early access to purchase a Toy Story Land-themed MagicBand.
- Starting today, guests can book reservations for one of nine signature dining events during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. These events will be held at various restaurants around the World Showcase, and this festival runs from August 30 – November 12, 2018.
- Incredibles 2 is now playing in theaters. Now through September 3, meet Mr. and Mrs. Incredible, Frozone, and Edna Mode at Magic Kingdom park. This is part of the Incredible Tomorrowland Expo, which is located at the Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Toy Story Mania (Closed 6/11 – 6/19)
Will you check out these Food & Wine events? Let me know in the comments!