There’s a new Early Morning Magic event starting at Walt Disney World. Learn more about it here in the weekly preview!
- Here are your artists for this week’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series:
- 9/14 – 9/16: Baha Men
- 9/17 – 9/19: Plain White T’s
- 9/20 – 9/21: Living Colour
- Disney Springs is launching the Dream Big, Princess Movie Marathon from September 14 – October 18. At 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. daily, AMC Disney Springs 24 Dine-In Theaters will show a different Disney Princess film every week. Here’s the list:
- 9/14 – 9/20: Disney’s Beauty and the Beast (Live Action)
- 9/21 – 9/27: Disney’s Princess and the Frog
- 9/28 – 10/4: Disney’s Tangled
- 10/5 – 10/11: Disney’s Moana
- 10/12 – 10/18: Disney’s Cinderella (Live Action)
- Disney Early Morning Magic – Toy Story Land begins September 17. For $79 per adult and $69 per child (plus tax), guests can enjoy the three land attractions, character meets, and a breakfast buffet. Note: Guests must also have valid park admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to attend this event.
- New dates have been added for Disney After Hours. This event (which Brian reviewed here) gives guests late night access to snacks, character meets, and over 25 attractions at Magic Kingdom park. Check out Rikki’s article for more details.
- The Gardens course at Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf is closed from September 4 to September 28 due to maintenance. During this time, the Fantasia course as well as Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf will remain open.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
Think you’ll check out the Princess Movie Marathon? Leave your favorite Princess film in the comments!